what happen in india to google.com is not open-how to open google.com in india?????

Hi!  i living in India  .So I'm accessing google  . I tired to access Google.com but it's redirect to www.google.co.in.I just like to access google as a worldwide version(www.google.com) ??
But google .com is not open.


I think so you face same problem as I.




Well, whenever log on  to the internet you get a public IP address, its like a telephone number of your computer. The public IP address you have is of your ISP. The servers of the google automatically redirect to your country related IP.  since your IP is from India so google is redirection you to google.co.in so you an get more local results that is the reason google is redirecting you to now the question is  
How to open google.com


Try this one Google.com/ncr , this is an alternative web address for Google.com

IF you have any questions or suggestion please revert me back

No comments:

Post a Comment